McAllister has been serving the Southern New Jersey community since 1876. Our committed staff members live and work here, so we know how much our customers value honesty and integrity. A reliable HVAC system is a necessity in our climate, and we work tirelessly to keep your indoor environment comfortable, safe and energy efficient.
How to Create a Loyal Customer
Creating a quality customer relationship takes time and effort. We learned many years ago that a successful heating and air conditioning company is built around a few simple concepts.
- Reliable service and quality products
- Quick response to emergency repair situations
- Iron-clad guarantees on the work we perform
- Superior customer service
- Ongoing technician training
- Free estimates and honest pricing
The McAllister Difference
We understand you have many options when it comes to hiring an HVAC contractor. At McAllister, our customers enjoy many benefits including:
- Experienced and Skilled Technicians: All of our service technicians are NORA or NATE certified, so every job is completed quickly and accurately.
- Quality Products: The Carrier Corp. is the industry leader in the design and manufacturing of innovative central air conditioning, heat pump and furnace products. As a Carrier dealer, we must adhere to Carrier’s strict requirements for technical expertise and exceptional customer service.
- Genuine Parts: Our service techs are trained and certified to work on virtually any brand of HVAC equipment. If your unit breaks down, most repairs are completed in a single visit since we stock many factory authorized replacement parts on our service vehicles.
- Our Guarantee: We provide a comprehensive guarantee for all the work we perform. This includes a parts and labor warranty that protects you from the expense of unexpected breakdowns. We want you to be 100 percent satisfied and confident that your new system will provide countless years of dependable service.
A Total Commitment to Customer Service
At McAllister, we understand there is nothing more aggravating than a broken down furnace or air conditioner, especially during extreme weather. The situation can become a nightmare if your service provider doesn’t communicate properly. We address every repair inquiry quickly, and we maintain a fully staffed service department capable of working on multiple jobs simultaneously.
The McAllister Total Comfort Commitment
If you are looking for HVAC service or heating oil delivery, call the professionals at McAllister. Our friendly customer care representatives are ready to answer your questions and explain the many benefits of owning a modern energy efficient HVAC system.