- McAllister and McAllister Fuels, both trading as McAllister…The Service Company (collectively as the “Company” or “We”), respect your privacy. This Privacy Statement details the Company’s policy with respect to the handling of personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) submitted to, or otherwise collected by, the Company via our website (www.mcservice.com) (the “Website”), and/or in the course of providing services to our customers (the “Services”). The Company will use and disclose Personal Information in accordance with the terms of this Privacy Statement (“Policy”).
Personal Information We Collect
Personal Information is information which can be used to identify an individual. We collect Personal Information as part of the operations of the Company, including the Services that We provide. Personal Information collected includes information provided to the Company directly by you or by third parties. The collection of Personal Information described in this Policy is necessary for the Company to provide the Services. The Personal Information includes, but is not limited to:
- Consumer Name
- Contact information (such as email address, phone number, and mailing address)
- Payment information, including bank and credit card accounts
We collect other information, such as:
- Information provided to us through means such as social media, or when you contact us through our Website.
To find out more about cookies, including browser-specific instructions on how to restrict or block cookies, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org. Remember, though, without cookies, a User may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of the Website.
How We Use Personal Information
The Company’s use and disclosure of Personal Information varies based on a party’s relationship with the Company. The Company primarily uses Personal Information to provide the Services, and to
- Facilitate the processing of payments for the Services provided
- Assist with the completion and submission of loan applications to third-party lenders
- Respond to requests and inquiries
- Send administrative information, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies
- Administer promotions or contests
- Facilitate social sharing functionality
- Compile information for use on an aggregated and de-identified basis
- Conduct data analysis and research, audits, develop new products, identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and operate and expand our business activities
- Perform other activities with consent
How We Share Personal Information
We will only share Personal Information as described in this Policy. Specifically, we may share Personal Information:
- As necessary to perform the Services, complete payment transaction and submit loan applications
- With companies and vendors that help us to operate our business by providing services such as payment processing, Website hosting, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other similar services
- With third-party lenders if a customer is seeking financing
- With third parties that have contracted with the Company to perform certain functions on the Company’s behalf
- To comply with law or other legal obligations such as responding to subpoenas, or other requests from public and government agencies, including laws and other legal obligations outside a party’s country of residence
- To protect our rights, operations or property, or that of a User
- To investigate, prevent, or take actions regarding potential or suspected illegal activities, fraud, or threats to the personal safety of any person
- With consent
Please note that any information posted to public areas such as on our social media pages may be seen by other visitors.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Company’s Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any Personal Information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website, or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn that we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at the address and phone number listed at the bottom of this Policy.
Users can choose not to provide us Personal Information when you use our Website. However if the information requested is not identified as optional, and a User chooses to not provide required Personal information, then the User may not be able to use the features of the website.
Users can opt out of receiving promotional email from the Company by following the unsubscribe link in those email messages. Users can opt out of receiving SMS text messages from McAllister by replying STOP to any message.
Users can configure their browser to reject cookies, or to notify them when a cookie is set.
Accessing or Editing Personal Information
The Company may be contacted at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, or that We update or correct, the Personal Information collected by the Company pursuant to this Policy. The Company is not responsible for permitting the review, or the updating or deleting of Personal Information provided to a third party, including any mobile application, social media platform, or wireless service provider.
Third Parties and Linked Services
The Company is not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, including any Personal Information disclosed to other organizations through or in connection with the Services.
The inclusion of a link on the Company’s website does not imply endorsement of the linked site or service by the Company.
We may change this Policy at any time by posting an updated Policy.
We will retain Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by applicable law or regulation.
How to Contact the Company Regarding Your Privacy Concerns and Questions
If you have questions or comments about this Privacy Statement or the Company’s privacy practice, contact the Company at:
30 Mays Landing Road
Somers Point, NJ 08244