Providing Installation, Repair & Maintenance for Ductless Systems in Pennsauken & Somers Point
In the quest for the best cooling solution for your South Jersey home, you’re likely to come across a wide variety of options. But if you’re keen on high-quality, versatile cooling that operates exceptionally efficiently, then going ductless is the right fit for you! Whether you’re looking for a standalone cooling solution, or you wish to augment your current system with a duct-free solution, McAllister can provide the service you need.
Interested in learning more about ductless systems or need the assistance of our experts for repair, replacement, or installation? Contact us today! You can reach us anytime online or over the phone at 877-665-7577.
What Is a “Mini Split” System?
Ductless systems (also known as a “mini split”) provide a cooling solution without, what else, duct work. The system utilizes two units, one outdoor and one indoor, to provide the cooling comfort you need without needing ductwork laid out, or without impeding ducted systems that are currently in use within your home.
Ductless Mini Split Installation
Mini splits are an excellent ductless cooling solution for South Jersey homeowners! Our temperate climate provides the optimal conditions for a ductless system, ensuring you get the maximum efficiency and comfort for your home. The seasoned HVAC experts at McAllister can provide the best possible installation solution to meet your needs, and we can flawlessly size and install your ductless system in a snap! (We also offer ductless system replacement if your current system isn’t cooling adequately anymore!) Ductless mini splits are often installed in:
- Home additions
- Guest houses
- Pool houses
- And more!
Interested in installing a ductless mini split in Somers Point and the surrounding area? Call McAllister at 877-665-7577!
Ductless Mini Split Repair
When problems arise with your ductless air conditioner, you need repair services that are guaranteed to meet your needs. We’ve been providing superior repair for decades, and can bring you the service you need any time, day or night! Call our experts if:
- Your system is leaking water or refrigerant
- Your mini split is freezing over or icing
- There are strange sounds coming from your system
- You smell dust, ozone, or burnt wiring from your system
Ductless Mini Split Maintenance
Ductless systems are exceedingly efficient, and we want to ensure your system stays that way. Routine maintenance is key to being sure that your system operates at its maximum potential, and will improve its effectiveness, reduce the frequency of repairs, and extend the lifespan of your ductless unit!
Find out how your ductless mini split will benefit from regular maintenance by calling us at 877-665-7577!
Benefits of a Ductless System in South Jersey
Mini splits have been around for a while now, but they’ve rapidly grown in popularity in the past ten years or so. Why? Well, the benefits speak for themselves:
- Zoning. Your ductless indoor units are operated wholly independently with regards to room temperature. This means you have total control of the comfort level of each and every room that houses a unit. Prefer to keep your bedrooms cooler, but your living spaces warmer? Easy work with zoning!
- Versatility. Because they don’t require and ducts, mini splits provide an excellent solution for homes that use ducted heating or homes that need areas cooled where ductwork cannot be installed.
- Efficiency and cost-effectiveness. Ductless systems are efficient enough all their own, but with the benefits of zoning, you only pay for the exact amount of cooling you want! This often means much, much lower overall energy costs for homeowners.
- Improved air quality. Mini splits feature a high-quality, multi-filtration system for the air they move. This translates to lower allergen counts in the home, and reduced dust particles circulating about.
- Reduced energy loss. Mini splits have no ducts, so they avoid the energy losses associated with the ductwork of central forced air systems. Duct losses can account for more than 30% of energy consumption for space conditioning, especially if the ducts are in an unconditioned space such as an attic.
Choose McAllister for South Jersey Ductless System Services
Keep your family comfortable all summer long with ductless mini split services from McAllister. We’ve been providing high quality ductless mini split installation, maintenance, and repair to homeowners throughout the Pennsauken and Somers Point areas since 1876. You can trust our team to get your system up and running efficiently so it’s ready to maintain your home’s comfort levels all year long.
Contact us online or call us at 877-665-7577 to schedule ductless mini split service in South Jersey!