Powerful Controls for Your Indoor Environment!
Take control… as New Jersey’s premier heating and cooling contractor we care about you and your comfort. We carry both programmable and non-programmable thermostats and we’ll recommend and install the right model with the right features for you and your lifestyle.
Since they are electronic, programmable thermostats are more accurate and efficient than thermostats that contain mercury. With programmable thermostats you can control the temperature in your home at different times of day without ever touching your thermostat. Because everything is automatic, you will never forget to change the setting on your own. A WiFi enabled thermostat allows you to monitor and adjust your home’s heating and cooling system remotely, helping you reduce your heating and cooling costs.
Carrier’s Côr™ Thermostat
The Cor thermostat is designed to combine home comfort with reduced energy use. Homeowners have been able to save an average of 20% on their heating and cooling energy costs.Features on this programmable thermostat include ‘smart setback’ which allows the thermostat to automatically adapt beyond manual programming for greater efficiency. You’ll receive energy reports so you can see exactly when your energy dollars are being spent so you can modify settings to maximize savings. It will even provide you customized energy saving tips.
- Remote WiFi accessible
- Intuitive, on-screen prompts
- Local weather 4-day forecast
- Detailed energy reports and customized energy saving tips
Honeywell’s VisionPRO 8000 Thermostat
The VisionPro 8000 is an easy to set up programmable 7-day thermostat. Using ‘Smart Schedule’ you are able to custom program the thermostat for your specific needs in seconds using plain language so no manual is needed. This thermostat is also able to control humidification, dehumidification and ventilation.
Programmable Thermostats – The power of modern technology – while features vary from global remote access to simple ventilation controls, today’s programmable thermostats have several things in common; they are: easy to use, contribute to overall system performance, maximize energy savings and provide complete comfort control. The precise temperature control of a programmable, energy-saving thermostat saves wear and tear on high-efficiency heating and cooling equipment by properly cycling the equipment; and, set-it-and-forget-it programming makes energy savings automatic. Precise control delivers the comfortable temperature you want while using the energy most efficiently. Thermostats vary in technology. So ask your McAllister comfort consultant which thermostat is right for your home with benefits including:
- Beautiful ergonomic design
- Menu-driven programming is functional and user-friendly
- Perfect temperature control (within 1º F)
- Save up to 25% on annual heating and cooling costs
- Programmable fan controls for air circulation
- Seven-day lifestyle programming (including vacation controls)
- Qualifies as an Energy Star product with the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Non-Programmable Thermostats – offer a simple set-it-and-forget-it temperature control. We carry Honeywell products and they manufacture both digital and non-digital designs.
- Easy to use. Set-it-and-forget-it ease of use.
- Easy to see. Large, clear, backlit digital display. Easy to read in various lighting conditions.
- Precise comfort control. Consistent comfort to the highest level of accuracy
- Easy-access battery replacement. Flip-out door for easy battery replacement without removing or disassembling the thermostat.
For more on this or any of our other products and services, please email us at Sales@McService.com.