A summer in South Jersey is absolutely nothing to scoff at. When the sun strikes the streets in Somers Point and Pennsauken, you could bake a full course meal! To fight off the heat, you need a reliable cooling system in place, and it needs to be strong, efficient, and sized perfectly for your needs. When you’re looking for the ideal air conditioner replacement for your home, you can trust the specialists at McAllister to provide!
Our certified cooling professionals have been proudly serving South jersey patrons for decades. We carry the skill, the experience, and the leading products you want to keep your home cool, comfortable, and humidity-free. For the best in honest service and customer-focused care, choosing our team is the way to go.
When Is Replacement the Best Choice?
Knowing whether a simple professional repair will suffice, and when replacement becomes necessary, is very important as a homeowner. But how can you tell the difference? The decision is simple, if you follow these basic guidelines laid out by our experts:
- Your repair needs are too frequent. Needing HVAC repair every now and again is nothing unusual. But if your system needs professional repair every year or even more, it’s time to seek replacement. Yearly repair is exceptionally costly, and a replacement will save you loads in the long run.
- You are dissatisfied with the strength of your current system. As cooling systems age, they begin to lose some of the “oomph” you’re accustomed to. If you’re noticing weak cooling, ineffective cooling, or your system only blows warm air, contact McAllister for a replacement.
- Energy costs begin to spike. Systems begin to lose efficiency (especially if they do not receive regular maintenance) within five years on average. This can result in energy costs that are anywhere from ten to fifty percent more costly than they should be. If you’re seeing high energy costs, it’s time to replace.
- Your current system is too old. As a rule of thumb, your system should be replaced every ten to fifteen years. Beyond that point, your energy costs and need for repairs will likely outweigh the benefits of hanging on to your current air conditioner.
- You’re ready for an upgrade. Are you tired of sub-par cooling quality in your home, or looking to move up to a stronger, more efficient system? Choosing a modern, higher SEER air conditioning replacement for your home can be a big move in helping you get the comfort and quality you deserve.
As a general rule, any time is a good time to seek a replacement for your air conditioning system. HVAC technology advances rapidly every year, each model and style offering greater efficiency and performance than the last. With the top quality air conditioning products we offer, you’re virtually guaranteed greater efficiency, reduced energy costs and an overall much more enjoyable New Jersey summer!
Air Conditioner Replacement in Pennsauken
McAllister is a Carrier Authorized Dealer, proving our dedication to absolute satisfaction and superior products. Our experts can assist you in finding the right replacement for your home, sizing, and installing according to:
- The size and style of your home
- The number of occupants in your home
- Your cooling needs
- Local climate
- And other factors
The NATE certified specialists at McAllister always bring the absolute best in cooling solutions for your needs. Exceeding expectations and building long-term business relationships are always our top concerns, and a project is never done until your satisfaction has been guaranteed. To learn more about our Carrier replacement options, or about any of our other services, contact McAllister today!
The Benefits of a New HVAC Replacement
Hoping to learn more about what you stand to gain from a new HVAC system in your home? You’ll be happy to find that our replacements offer a lot of advantages! When you get an AC replacement with McAllister, you can get:
- Higher efficiency ratings. Ever wondered what a higher SEER really means? The SEER is essentially a gauge of how effectively your air conditioner converts fuel into cooling. Higher efficiency means higher comfort, and modern systems boast ratings double or higher than that of older systems.
- Lower cooling costs. Not only will you get more comfort and power from your air conditioner, it’ll also put less dents in your bank account! Higher efficiency ratings means less energy consumed to get the job done, directly providing more savings to you on your monthly cooling costs.
- Less trouble with breakdowns. If you find yourself wrestling with a system that needs repair services all the time, or provides shoddy service in the first place, a replacement will banish your frustrations faster than any other service.
- Green benefits. New, high-efficiency cooling systems make use of a refrigerant called R-410a, a new replacement for the old “Freon,” or R-22. R-22 is out of date and hurts our environment (as well as being toxic to humans), so by replacing you help to keep our planet healthy and clean.
Why Choose McAllister for HVAC Replacement?
Our team stands a cut above the rest not only by bringing you quality products and precision service. The real McAllister difference lies in our commitment to you. We want you to be able to turn to McAllister for all of your home comfort needs, and to ensure you can we offer:
- Superior, friendly service from certified and insured technicians
- Priority response on all service calls—you don’t wait with our team!
- Industry-leading products from world class manufacturers
- 24-hour emergency service for replacement, repair, installation, and more
- A complete, 100% satisfaction guarantee—our work is never done until you are totally satisfied
Choose McAllister for South Jersey Air Conditioner Replacement
Keep your family comfortable all summer long with air conditioning services from McAllister. We’ve been providing top notch AC replacement to homeowners throughout the Pennsauken and Somers Point areas since 1876. You can trust our team to get your system up and running efficiently so it’s ready to maintain your home’s comfort levels all summer long. For dependable air conditioning replacement in South Jersey, choose McAllister.
When the summer weather arrives, you need to be prepared to keep your home comfortable. Whether you need an old system replaced in South Jersey, or an old system maintained or repaired, choose McAllister. Contact us online or call us at 877-665-7577 to schedule service.