Providing Reliable Cooling Services in Pennsauken & Somers Point
Proper home air conditioning is more than just a want here in Pennsauken and Somers Point—it’s a necessity! When the summer sun is high your home can absolutely bake if it’s not well-equipped to handle the heat, meaning you need a system that is powerful, efficient, and perfectly suited for your home. That’s why at McAllister, our specialists offer leading installation services.
McAllister makes a point to bring you the best, offering industry leading products from Carrier coupled with decades of experience in order to bring you a cooling system that work optimally all season long. We’re the best in the business when it comes to perfect HVAC service in South Jersey!
Looking for air conditioner installation services in South Jersey? Contact the HVAC specialists at McAllister today! You can contact us online any time, or over the phone at 877-665-7577.
Air Conditioner Installation Services
Is it time for a new air conditioning installation? Do you want to replace an older air conditioner with a high-efficiency alternative? Do you need a cooling system in your new home build in Somers Point or Pennsauken? If you answered yes, you’re in the right place! State-of-the-art products and NATE Certified technicians are a winning combination at McAllister. As a Carrier Authorized Dealer, we can correctly size and install a new cooling system that will give you consistent indoor comfort and lower utility bills. We believe that a good job is a job well done, and with our total satisfaction guarantee, you’ll believe it too.
A high quality installation entails a lot more than just “plug and go.” For your installation to be perfect, the system must be the right type to suit your specific needs. Additionally, it must be properly sized, your ducts (when applicable) have to be properly sealed, and the system should be fully checked to ensure the installation went off without a hitch.
Our comprehensive installation services strive to meet your every cooling need! With the aid of a McAllister professional, you are guaranteed to get an installation that suits your home like a glove. We are a Carrier Authorized Dealer, so you know you’re always going to get an industry-leading solution.
Benefits of Air Conditioner Installation
Besides providing you the cool comfort you need to fight of a Somers Point summer, your new system will provide numerous benefits including:
- Better comfort. Your new air conditioner is virtually guaranteed to provide you with a higher level of comfort, boosting overall quality of life and leaving you feeling cool and confident!
- Lower energy costs. HVAC tech makes leaps and bounds every year, and with each new iteration systems become more and more efficient. Whether you plan on a central system, ductless system, or even a heat pump; you’re guaranteed to be paying less money for more quality.
- Improved air quality. Older systems begin to accumulate massive amounts of dust and detritus over the years. These agitating particles circulate throughout the home, worsening allergy symptoms and lowering the air quality in your home.
- Less repairs. Is your current system plaguing you with a constant need for costly professional repair? If so, a replacement and fresh installation will save you money and stress in the long run. Don’t leave your old system to hobble along until it fails completely and leaves you hot and frustrated!
- Years of reliability. New air conditioning systems that make use of modern tech do more than just work harder and at less energy. They literally last longer, too! Whether you go central cooling, ductless, or opt to choose a heat pump, you can expect well over a decade of flawless service with a new installation.
- A quieter home. HVAC manufacturers like Carrier have made huge advancements in function and efficiency, but they pay a lot more attention to quality of life stuff now, too. New cooling systems operate at barely a peep, which is way better than the lion’s roar of olden air conditioners.
Choosing the Right AC System for Your South Jersey Home
A new air conditioning installation is a substantial investment in your Atlantic County, Cape May County or Burlington County, NJ property. You want a system that’s powerful enough to keep things cool, but you don’t want more air conditioner than you need. An oversized air conditioner might sound good on the face of it. Isn’t bigger always better? When it comes to air conditioners, the answer is no.
Oversized cooling systems cost more to purchase and sometimes more to install than right-sized units. Oversized units will gobble energy, and you’ll have higher utility bills. Oversized systems have short cooling cycles, so they can’t properly dehumidify the air in your home. The overall result of an oversized air conditioner is a cold, clammy house. At McAllister, we believe in proper sizing, and we take great care to size your heat pump, central air conditioner or mini-split system correctly by performing a Manual J load calculation.
McAllister will be sure to complete the appropriate load calculations so you are investing in a right-sized energy-efficient air conditioner replacement. High-efficiency cooling options include central air conditioners, heat pumps and mini-split systems. The efficiency of an air conditioner is determined by its SEER rating. SEER ratings go from 8 to 23; the higher the SEER, the more efficient the air conditioner. Over time, you can save enough on utility bills to recoup your installation investment. Your purchase might also qualify you for energy-efficient rebates, incentives and discounts designed to encourage the purchase of high-efficiency products. At McAllister, we offer free consultations during which we assess your cooling needs and suggest air conditioner replacement systems that would best fulfill your indoor comfort requirements while costing you less in electric bills.
Do I Need a New Air Conditioner Installed?
Choosing a new cooling system is often the option given when you’ve got cooling problems in your Somers Point home, but just as often repair can get the job done as well. How can you tell the difference? It’s all in the signs!
AC installation is your best solution when:
- Breakdowns are occurring frequently. If an issue isn’t too catastrophic, attempting professional AC repair first makes a lot of sense. But if you find yourself calling in for repair yearly or more, you’re just paying out far more than you need to, making installation more cost effective and far less stressful.
- Your system is behind on SEER rating. The SEER rating of your cooling system is basically a measurement of how much power it uses to put out x amount of work. The higher the SEER, the higher the efficiency. Modern SEER ratings start at 14, and can exceed 25 or more. 10 years ago SEER 10 was cream of the crop!
- Your home is frequently humid. High humidity in a home is a symptom of a cooling system that can’t keep up with your home’s needs. It happens commonly when the system is either too small or too large. Either way, replacing with a new installation is the way to go.
- You’re ready to change to something better. Maybe you’re currently using central air and think a heat pump might suit you better. Or maybe you’ve heard about the advantages of ductless and would like to go that route. No matter what, we encourage your choice, as your cooling system should match your unique wants and needs. It’s all about your comfort!
Contact McAllister for Superior Air Conditioner Installation in South Jersey
When you need installation services, dependable, efficient, and effective service is an absolute must. With our seasoned specialists, you’ll always be our top priority! Meeting your needs and exceeding expectations is our endless goal, and we’ve been leaving smiles for decades!
Don’t do without the comfort and quality you deserve! If you need air conditioner installation services for your New Jersey home, contact us today!