Offering Reliable Furnace Repair for Homeowners in Pennsauken & Somers Point, New Jersey
There’s little worse than an unexpected complication with your heating system in the midst of a South Jersey winter. You rely on your furnace to provide perfect heat, and any interruption can leave you in the cold for hours, if not days. But with the NATE-certified furnace technicians at McAllister…The Service Company at your side, you’ll never need to stress over a malfunctioning furnace!
Our experts have been providing Pennsauken and Somers Point homeowners with the best in fast, effective furnace repair for over 100 years! We are completely committed to ensuring you never have to wait for less than perfect service, and our team always prioritizes your needs over all else.
Furnace Repair Services in South Jersey
Furnace problems very wildly, leaving many folks stumped on just what to do when faced with them. At McAllister, our experts have the experience and training to recognize your unique situation and needs, allowing us to provide a priority response that ensures you get the care and service you need in a timely manner.
Our team is equipped to handle and repair service, utilizing industry-leading techniques, experienced diagnostics services, and ideal solutions to ensure our service is fast, accurate, and always dependable.
Do You Need to Schedule Furnace Repair?
It’s not always easy to tell. Some signs are really blatant, such as a complete breakdown of service, but others are a bit sneakier and can leave you guessing on your best course of action. Keep an eye out for these common signs our professionals encounter, and if you spot one, give our team a call right away.
- Strange noises. Odd sounds are almost always related to loose, damaged, or worn out components. This is a very, very serious problem, since that loose part is what’s causing the noise, often by literally banging around in the furnace system. This can result in serious damage to your furnace, so call in for service right away.
- Cool air. It’s plenty cold outside, and the last thing you need is a furnace that thinks it’s a box fan. If you’re not getting any heat from your furnace, there many be one of many problems happening. Luckily for you, our team has handled every last one of them.
- Spikes in heating costs. Heating bills spiking up by 10, 20 percent? You might give it a month to ensure it wasn’t a freak incident, but if the problem persists, you either need routine maintenance or a furnace repair service.
- Malfunctioning pilot light. Is your gas furnace’s pilot burning an odd color or failing to relight? If so, our team can provide the fast, effective repairs you need to restore comfort quickly.
- Cold spots. Feeling toasty in your kitchen, but cool in the living room? This is a fairly common issue for older furnace systems, and you may talk to your heating professionals about replacement; but the cause may be weak air flow, which a repair can handle just fine.
24-Hour Furnace Repair in South Jersey
We hope your furnace doesn’t break down this winter, but if it does, call the experts at McAllister at 877-665-7577. We offer 24/7 emergency furnace repair, to give our customers added peace of mind, and complete all repairs as quickly as possible to minimize downtime.
Unparalleled Furnace Repair in Pennsauken & Somers Point, NJ
When you choose McAllister, you’re making the smartest decision for your system. Our technicians are skilled and experienced heating professionals who can efficiently install a new furnace or repair your existing one. We’ll identify the issue, fix it, and you can get on with your life. If you need emergency service, no worries—our HVAC repair specialists are on call all day, every day, even holidays.