No matter how you cut it, your heating and cooling systems work hard to provide you the comfort and quality temperature control you need. Our seasons here in South Jersey expose us to a wide variety of extremes, and whether it’s heating or cooling you need, your demands on your HVAC equipment can take a toll over time.
So how do you keep your system operating at its absolute best? Is it able and willing to provide you with the quality comfort you need? Routine professional maintenance with the team at McAllister, of course! We’ve been providing our patrons with superior maintenance services for decades, and our experts carry all of the skill and experience needed to bring you the absolute best!
Ready to schedule routine maintenance for your South Jersey home? Take advantage of our value-added service plans to get the service you need today!
What Is a Maintenance Agreement?
Maintenance agreements go by many names; you can call them performance plans, maintenance contracts, service plans—you get the idea. If we’re talking in strict terms, a maintenance agreement is a short to long term contract wherein a service provider (that’s us) and a homeowner (that’s you) agree on a service plan to provide you with routine maintenance.
But in more loose terms, it’s a little softer sounding than all that. Maintenance programs tend to offer a homeowner a tailor-made plan to provide services throughout the year. These most often include the cost of routine maintenance, and sometimes may include additional perks and discounts including reductions in repair costs, guarantees, priority services, and the like.
Value-Added HVAC Service Plans
When you treat your HVAC to annual tune-ups, regular inspections and preventive maintenance, your equipment will last longer, work smarter, use less energy and require fewer repairs. Regular heating and cooling maintenance also reduces the potential for unexpected breakdowns and expensive HVAC replacements. McAllister offers our Pennsauken and Somers Point customers maintenance plans designed to keep heating and cooling equipment in 5-star condition. When you sign up for a service plan or a tune-up agreement, you will receive some attractive perks and benefits in the bargain. Remember that HVAC equipment warranties do not cover maintenance. They do, however, require that the equipment receive maintenance for the warranty to be valid.
The most important thing to note about maintenance is that it is never a one and done deal. Routine maintenance is crucial to a healthy system! The good news is that McAllister provides comprehensive service plans to provide added value and a service guarantee!
Comfort Plan Agreement
A full-year service, our Comfort Plan provides:
- A precision, comprehensive tune-up for all covered units.
- Priority emergency services.
- A 15 percent discount on repairs for each covered unit
- A full guarantee on all repairs for the duration of the Comfort Plan
Comfort Plus Agreement Plan
For those who want a greater value and assurance that they are receiving the absolute best, our Comfort Plus Plan includes:
- A precision, comprehensive tune-up for all covered units.
- No charge for replacement parts or labor on plan-covered repairs
- Customer Loyalty Credits-these go toward replacements for the covered units!
- A 15 percent discount on all repairs not covered by your plan
- A 15 percent discount on HVAC accessories like thermostats, humidifiers, and air purification systems
Benefits of Routine HVAC Maintenance
HVAC systems are really no different than anything else. If you want them to work at their best, they need some love and care every now and then. A tune up and bi-annual maintenance visit is the perfect solution, and your system will reward you with:
- Better temperature control. Whether you need heating or cooling, a well-maintained system will overall perform better when its components have been well serviced.
- Higher efficiency. When it comes to heating and cooling your home, there’s only one thing more important the the quality of your comfort. How much it’s going to cost! A system that receives professional maintenance will operate more effectively, and more efficiently, bringing you more comfort for less cost.
- Better air quality. If you haven’t had maintenance recently, there’s a lot of dust and debris in your system. This can be a nightmare for those with allergies, or for those who simply love a clean home! Maintenance addresses this issue, clearing dust and debris from components and ductwork alike, bringing you better, more breathable air.
- Fewer repairs. We are absolutely not exaggerating when we say that the majority of the repairs we perform are due to a lack of maintenance. During a professional maintenance visit, all components and connections are thoroughly checked, and if there’s a potential issue in the future, it will be addressed long before you need repairs!
Why Do I Need a Maintenance Agreement?
Your HVAC systems are, of course, machines. And like any machine, they need routine service and care to ensure they perform not only as you expect them to, but better. It’s little different from say, a car, where you get oil changes and tire rotations to ensure your vehicle continues operating, as well as gaining mileage benefits and repair/breakdown cost avoidance.
HVAC maintenance goes for similar goals, helping your system to continue performing properly, improving its efficiency, and helping it avoid untimely and expensive repairs. Additionally, maintenance is a requirement for most modern HVAC systems to remain legally within your warranty, making maintenance a really, really good idea if you want your system to remain protected.
When it comes down to it, it’s all about protecting your investment, and getting the most out of it. At McAllister, we take maintenance services very seriously. They’re one of the best ways for our team to directly improve your comfort and help keep your costs low!
Why Choose McAllister for HVAC Services in South Jersey?
In our well over a century of service, our experts have learned well what really makes a good, strong business. A good business is one that knows the value of customer-focused service. Your satisfaction with our services is absolutely key, and growing a strong working relationship with our clients takes a top priority.
When you choose McAllister, you’re not just choosing any old service. You’re choosing services from a team that is wholly, 100 percent dedicated to ensuring you get the best in quality and care. We do this by:
- Always putting your needs first, above all else
- Providing a complete guarantee on all of our services
- Focusing on a priority, prompt response when you need service
- Undergoing routine training to ensure we always bring you the best solutions possible
- Free estimates on our services and crystal-clear, no nonsense pricing
HVAC Maintenance Plans for South Jersey Residents
You home’s heating and air conditioning system ensure that your family is comfortable year in and year out. Without a working system, you could be left piling on blankets in the winter or shedding excess layers in the summer. At McAllister, we care about our customers and we’re passionate about our work. We may not be able to comfort the weather, but we can control your comfort.
We’ve been in the indoor comfort business since 1876. That’s almost 150 years of HVAC experience. And yet, because the HVAC industry is constantly evolving, we continue to learn new things every day. When we go to work for you, we apply everything we know to solve the problem quickly, efficiently and effectively. We’ve built our business from the ground up, and our commitment to your peace of mind grows stronger every day.
Contact our expert HVAC technicians to schedule your heating and cooling maintenance in Pennsauken, Somers Point, and surrounding areas!!