Ductless cooling isn’t exactly a new thing. But since its introduction in the seventies—and particularly in the past five to ten years—it has abruptly boomed in popularity. Why? Because technology specifically dedicated to improving it has been developing for ages. And the fruits those efforts have borne paved the way for what is now a super-efficient, highly effective cooling alternative.
Here in South Jersey, ductless air conditioning systems are wildly popular. They provide extremely high quality cooling, are more efficient than many systems, and even better, are an awesome workaround to some common household cooling issues. At McAllister, we proudly provide Carrier ductless cooling systems to our patrons. In fact, we highly recommend them!
Benefits of Ductless Cooling in Somers Point
The perks of a system that goes without ductwork are many, and we’re excited to share:
- Zoning. One of the biggest draws of a ductless system is what we call “zoning”. A ductless system utilizes 2 primary units; one located on the exterior of your home, and one on the inside. Inside units can be installed in individual rooms (or zones, as sometimes an indoor unit can be designed to support a number of rooms together) throughout the home. This system means that any room with an indoor unit can be controlled totally independently of the others. Want your living room icy cold but your bedroom a little bit warmer? Ductless can do that!
- Efficiency. Thanks in part to the zoning system and in part to an excellent overall system, ductless cooling is exceptionally cost-effective. Zoning means you only pay for cooling the rooms you want cool, leaving you with an overall much better cooling experience at less cost.
- Air quality. Carrier ductless cooling systems utilize a double-filtration system that is exceptionally effective at minimizing dust, pollen, mold spores, and other common air pollution. The result is a cleaner home with cleaner air!
- Versatility. Ductless systems are a particularly awesome solution for homes that cannot support ductwork, or whose ductwork is already dedicated to a furnace system that is incompatible with central air. Some homeowners even use ductless systems to augment existing cooling systems for optimal comfort on our sweltering summer days.
- Quick, simple installation. When you choose to have ductless cooling installed in your home, a trained HVAC specialist can have your system up and running in as little as a day. No waiting in the summer heat, and no frustration; just cool, cool low cost comfort.
- “Green” Cooling solutions. Mini-split (another term for ductless cooling) systems, through their improved efficiency and overall superior performance, are a step in the right direction, environmentally speaking. Many homeowners concerned about their carbon-footprint rely on ductless systems to provide comfort they can be sure is safer overall for the environment.
Choose McAllister for South Jersey Ductless System Services
Keep your family comfortable all summer long with ductless mini split services from McAllister. We’ve been providing high quality ductless mini split installation, maintenance, and repair to homeowners throughout South Jersey since 1876. You can trust our team to get your system up and running efficiently so it’s ready to maintain your home’s comfort levels all year long.
Contact us online or call us at 877-665-7577 to schedule ductless mini split service in South Jersey!