Mini split cooling systems offer you superior cooling comfort, with excellent power and cooling potential to keep your Somers Point home crisp and comfy all throughout the summer season. Except when they don’t! Is your ductless mini split system giving you trouble or has it broken down completely? You need professional repair services that put your comfort first, and that’s why you can count on McAllister!
Our superior service team specializes in ductless cooling systems like mini splits. We carry superior tools and leading knowledge, giving you the assurance that your repair service will be prompt, efficient, and always accurate. Precision and priority service are our number one goals, and we’re proud to offer leading solutions to homeowners in South Jersey.
Looking for mini split system repair that guarantees excellent outcomes? Contact McAllister online today!
Contact us online or call to schedule a service
Mini Split System Repair in Somers Point, NJ
Our summers can be downright rough, so when there’s a problem with your cooling, you need service that is fast! Not only that, you want a team that has the experience and tools to get the job done right and on time.
At McAllister our certified and licensed repair team is equipped with the best diagnostic tools and training in the industry. When you make a call to McAllister, we have a repair specialist on the way and ready to serve right away. And when we get on the scene, we can quickly and accurately diagnose the problems your ductless cooling system is having, restoring your home to comfort as soon as possible.
Signs You Need Ductless Mini Split Repair
A quick call to our team is the fastest way to ensure you’re not left to fend off the summer sun all on your own. Keep an eye out for these common signs that you need ductless system repair service:
- Loud or odd sounds. Strange sounds mean bad or busted parts nearly every time. This can be a really serious issue because those damaged components pose a serious risk to the rest of your system, and if something isn’t done quickly, you could be looking at a whole lot more damage!
- Drops in cooling effectiveness. Is your Somers Point home heating up no matter how hard your system works? Ductless systems should be able to beat back even the worst South Jersey summers, so you know something has gone wrong.
- High humidity levels. High humidity in the home is usually synonymous with a cooling system that is struggling to keep up (or open windows in your home). If your home is muggy and damp, give us a call!
- System is blowing warm air. Warm air is most often an air flow issue, but the problem is far more common with central cooling systems. If your South Jersey mini split is pouring out warm or hot air, there may be a refrigerant leak somewhere.
- Spikes in cooling costs. Cooling costs can alter a bit here and there, but they rarely spike up by large percentages. If your costs are getting up there, give our service team a call to inspect your system.
Choose McAllister for South Jersey Ductless System Repair
Keep your family comfortable all summer long with ductless mini split services from McAllister. We’ve been providing high quality ductless mini split installation, maintenance, and repair to homeowners throughout the Somers Point areas since 1876. You can trust our team to get your system up and running efficiently so it’s ready to maintain your home’s comfort levels all year long.
Contact us online or call us at 609-927-4122 to schedule ductless mini split service in South Jersey!