Our goal at McAllister is to keep your South Jersey home comfortable year round. In order to do so, we install Mitsubishi products in homes, like yours, because of their reliability. For dependable heating and cooling products, you need a trustworthy HVAC company like McAllister.
Contact McAllister for installation of Mitsubishi heating and cooling products in South Jersey, including Somers Point.
Contact us online or call to schedule a service
Control & Thermostat Options
Home and business owners today can choose from several different thermostats and remotes to complement their Mitsubishi Electric air conditioning units and heat pumps. To get the most out of your HVAC system, you should choose a thermostat that provides you with reliable, energy-saving service. Remember to carefully weigh your own needs against the specifications of your current ductless heating and cooling units before making a final purchasing decision. You’ll have three primary options when choosing a new remote or thermostat.
- Handheld Wireless Remotes – A handheld wireless remote allows you to control the air temperature in each room with a mounted unit. These remotes are absolutely essential if you want to use a unit that is mounted high on a wall. They do not have a long operating range, meaning that you will only be able to control the temperature when you are near the unit.
- Remote Temperature Kits – These controls feature a back-lit display to allow for use of the unit both during the day and night.
- Wired Remotes – These are hardwired to each device and mounted on the wall to allow for easy temperature control in every room of your house. Many homeowners prefer to use a ductless heater with thermostat to help control energy costs.
Not sure which system will work best in your home or business? McAllister’s heating and cooling team is happy to walk you through your options and discuss how each device can be integrated with your system to allow for optimal performance.
Whether you are looking for indoor units to accompany a Mitsubishi Electric heater or air conditioner, you’ll have three primary choices. Remember that choosing the right system for your needs will require careful evaluation of your building and budget. You’ll be able to choose from the following system types:
- Wall-Mounted Systems – These systems feature air handling units that are mounted high up on walls. They provide excellent cooling power and are ideal for homeowners who want to put their air handling units out of reach.
- Floor-Mounted Systems – These systems feature large units that are situated on the floor and provide ground-level heating and cooling power.
- Horizontal Ductless Systems – These systems can fit into slots cut for ductwork to provide an attractive, ductless comfort solution.
Whether you are considering having a new system installed or want to update your current system, it’s important that you choose indoor units that are compatible with your needs and fall within your budget. Call McAllister today!
Mitsubishi Product Installation, Repair & Maintenance in South Jersey
Our products and technician training is what allows us to stand out from our competition in Somers Point. We install some of the best air conditioning and heating products in the industry—Mitsubishi products. At McAllister, we want to be the first—and the last—call you make when hiring a heating and air conditioning contractor. For both residences and commercial properties, our family-owned business has been providing South Jersey with top-quality HVAC services since 1876!
As a South Jersey resident, you need a reliable heating and cooling system you can count on to keep your family comfortable when the temperatures reach record highs and lows. Contact us for Mitsubishi HVAC product installation throughout Southern New Jersey!