Home air quality is something we all wrestle with on a daily basis, and the struggle is one we can all certainly appreciate. Are you tired of contending with dusty, dank, and dry home air that hurts your health and home cleanliness? If so, McAllister can offer the perfect solutions for you through our air purifier and whole-home humidifier systems!
The IAQ specialists at McAllister are dedicated to offering our clients the ideal services and solutions needed to give you the clean and healthy air you deserve. We employ experts with the highest level of training and experience, and provide clients with products from trusted and industry-leading air quality solution manufacturers. If you’re ready for healthier, cleaner home air, we’re the team you can trust to get it for you.
Contact McAllister today, either online or over the phone, to talk about what services suit your needs best! In Somers Point and Pennsauken, New Jersey there’s no one more dedicated to perfection than McAllister…The Service Company!
Air Purifier Installation in South Jersey
Rather than trap or mitigate indoor air pollution, a purification system seeks to completely eradicate common pollutants and bacteria. Both methods are effective in their own way, but the Carrier Infinity Air Purifier combines both methods, first trapping and then destroying germs, pathogens, mold, and other common air pollutants that are common to indoor air.
Our Carrier Authorized team can seamlessly integrate a brand new, top-class Carrier Infinity Air Purifier system into your home, helping you:
- Reduce common allergens. Allergens like dust, pet dander, pollen, mold, and more are all caught and eliminated by the Infinity purifier, helping you reduce common allergy symptoms.
- Improve respiratory health. Even non allergy sufferers will gain loads of benefits in cleaner, healthier home air, which can reduce the instances of seasonal illness and colds.
- Get a cleaner home. Tired of constantly dusting, vacuuming, and more? The Infinity can help you get a cleaner home!
- Reduce odd home odors. Most common home odors come from cooking oils, bacteria, mold, and similar airborne chemicals. An air purifier removes and mitigates these, making your home smell better, too.
Carrier Infinity Air Purifier™
Superior technology turns ordinary air into Carrier Air.™
McAllister is pleased to introduce CARRIER Infinity Air Purifier, the most effective whole-house air filtration system available. With CARRIER Infinity Air Purifier from McAllister as part of your total comfort system, you and your family can breathe easier than ever before.
CARRIER Infinity Air Purifier
- Removes up to 99.98% of allergens from the filtered air.
- Traps particles down to .3 microns in size.
- Is up to 100 times more effective that a standard 1″ filter.
- Delivers cleaner air, and more of it.
- Performance has been verified by leading experts at the Harvard School of Public Health.
Whole-Home Humidifier Installation Services
Here in South Jersey we get some wild weather—hot in the summer, cold in the winter, and plenty of mix and match in the seasons in between. Because of this we need to run our cooling and heating systems nearly at all times, which is a process that can quickly and permanently sap your home of healthy humidity. A Whole-home humidifier system installed into your ductwork can help you retain that ideal, optimal relative humidity range, providing big benefits that include:
- Better skin, ear, nose health. Dry air quickly saps moisture from your skin and body, which can contribute to itchy symptoms, dry nasal passages, and ear infections.
- Lowered allergies. Adequately moist home air helps to mitigate dust and spore accumulation, reducing the troubles many of us face come spring and fall.
- A healthier home. Wooden furniture, house plants, paint, and more all suffer in low moisture environments. A Humidifier installation will mitigate these common complications!
- A boost in heating efficiency. Air in the right humidity range (30-50%) feels warmer naturally, helping you get the most of your furnace or heat pump come late fall and winter.
Save your family and your home from the damaging effects of over-dry air.
Humidifiers are commonly used in homes to relieve the physical discomforts of dry nose, throat, lips, and skin; and, the moisture added to dry air also helps relieve common irritants during winter, such as static electricity, peeling wallpaper, and cracks in drywall and furniture.
We also carry a wide range of zoning products. These can help control the temperature in your home by creating separate zones that maximize your heating and air conditioning system efficiency and increase comfort overall.
Here are some of the Honeywell products that you can count on to clean the air in your home and help you maintain steady temperatures.
- HEPA Filters
- Electronic Air Cleaners (EAC)
- Heat Recovery Ventilators- HRV
- Energy Recovery Ventilators
- Programmable Thermostats
- Fresh Air Systems
- Ultra Violet Lights
- Heat Recovery Ventilators