Providing Boiler Installation & Replacement in Somers Point
When it comes time to fight off a chilly South Jersey winter, you need a heating system that provides high quality comfort. But how do you find the best heating solution to meet your home’s specific needs? With the expert guidance of McAllister, you just might find your dream heat!
Boilers make an excellent counter to our unpredictable and often frigid winters. They’ve been providing families and businesses alike with a high-class, powerful heating solution for decades. Our certified experts have over forty years of experience in bringing you the best boiler services in Somers Point. We can one-hundred percent guarantee your satisfaction, and our products are top of the line!
Looking for boiler installation services for your New Jersey home? Contact McAllister today!
Contact us online or call to schedule a service
What Is a Boiler?
Boilers have been one of the industry’s longest running technologies, providing powerful heating solutions for both water and homes for centuries. But don’t let the technology’s age fool you; boiler tech is constantly being improved upon, making them one of the most effective solutions around.
A boiler heats your home via a piping network set within walls, floors and other portions of the home (at you and your contractor’s discretion). This pipe network carries heated water, or specially designed liquids that retain heat for extended periods of time. The system operates off of the basic concept of convection, bringing a strong, soul-warming heat into your brisk New Jersey home.
South Jersey Boiler Installation
If you’re considering replacing an existing system or installing a boiler in your home, it’s important that you contact a reputable company like McAllister. Our expert boiler technicians will provide high quality service so you can rest easy knowing your system will be set up correctly—the first time—and will work properly for many years to come.
Keep your family warm and toasty all winter long by installing an efficient boiler system in your South Jersey area home. Whether you’re looking to make the switch from another type of heating system to a boiler, or you need to replace existing equipment, McAllister’s technicians can provide high quality installation services.
Our boiler service features top brands such as Weil-McLain and Bosch Greenstar and Buderus, so you can count on comfortable heat and lower fuel costs. When you choose our boiler installation services, you will get a boiler that is built to last, making it a solid investment if you are upgrading or replacing your existing heating system. And because our products are backed by industry-leading warranties, you know you can expect reliable operation for many years to come.
At McAllister, our focus is on offering our customers the best equipment at the best price, and Weil-McLain delivers on both fronts. They offer residential boiler systems that are reliable, efficient, and built to last. Choose from a number of models based on your needs and budget, and rest easy knowing that your family will be kept safe and warm throughout every South Jersey winter.
Bosch Greenstar & Buderus
When it comes to heating your home, the Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) rating of your boiler is indicative of how efficiently the boiler can utilize fuel, where a higher AFUE means higher efficiency. There are a number of options available for residential use from the Bosch Greenstar line of boilers with a 95 percent efficiency rating, for reliable performance with low emissions and whisper quiet operation.
The Logano line of Buderus gas conventional boilers offers a range of durable, quiet, and efficient gas boilers—some with EnergyStar certification and AFUE ratings of 85+.
Contact the heating and cooling specialists at McAllister to learn more about boiler installation throughout South Jersey, including Somers Point.
Benefits of a Boiler System
Boilers are unique amongst heating systems, and as such they provide some staggering benefits:
- Powerful heating. While an electric furnace does its job just fine, nothing matches a boiler in sheer heating power. The radiant heat from a boiler gives off high amounts of heat that permeate rooms evenly, meaning you never deal with “cold” spots or weak heat.
- Clean heating and improved air quality. Since your boiler system doesn’t rely on air flow, it doesn’t accumulate dust and pollen like forced-air systems do. This means cleaner air in your home, and no circulated allergens.
- Versatile heating solutions. We mentioned before that boiler pipe systems can go in either walls or floors. Well, the options don’t end there! Boiler networks can be laid into walls, floors, ceilings, baseboards, and it can even be routed through your driveway to stave off frozen tires! With all of these options, your quality of heat is under your control, providing one of the most versatile heating solutions available.
- Quiet operation. We all value our peace and quiet. If traditional furnaces bother you with constant noise, a boiler is the perfect solution. When in peak condition, a boiler is nearly silent!
- Greater heat retention. Unlike a forced air heating system, which pushes conditioned air through a system of ducts and out through a vent, your boiler system radiates heat, infusing the entire room with warm air. Leaky ducts can account for an estimated 30 percent of heat loss, but with a boiler system there are no ducts and 100 percent heat retention.
- Zoning capabilities. Once heating zones are established within the home, the user can then control the flow of heat, directing it towards occupied areas for greater energy savings.
- Programming. Programmable thermostats give homeowners the freedom to set the thermostat based on their preferences and schedules, automatically starting and stopping heat delivery as needed.
Top Tier Boiler Systems with McAllister
To bring our patrons the best possible boiler options, McAllister provides Weil-McLain and Bosch Greenstar and Buderus products. With these manufacturers, we can confidently say we are providing not only peerless service, but products that are guaranteed to exceed your expectations. Our NATE certified specialists are fully dedicated to bringing you dependable, quality service! At McAllister, we care about our customers and we’re passionate about our work. We’ve been in the indoor comfort business since 1876. That’s almost 150 years of HVAC experience.
Trust our team for your boiler installation in South Jersey, including Somers Point. Contact us today!