Providing Boiler Maintenance in Somers Point
As an integral part of your home, you boiler commands periodic attention to ensure its safe, reliable, and efficient operation. The best time to schedule boiler maintenance is before heating season begins to identify any potential problems which can be rectified early and prevent small issues from becoming larger ones.
For close to 150 years, the professionals at McAllister have been providing homeowners throughout South Jersey with expert service and maintenance for boilers and other HVAC equipment. Call us today at 800-757-4122 to learn more, or to schedule routine maintenance.
Contact us today to schedule a service.
Only a licensed, trained professional should perform maintenance on your boiler to ensure your safety and comfort, and to avoid voiding the manufacturer’s warranty. There are a number of performance checks that the homeowner should carry out on a weekly basis, including the following:
- Ensure the area around the boiler is free of debris, combustible materials, and obstructions.
- Listen for any unusual noises or vibrations.
- Inspect the floor beneath and around the unit, watching for signs of water leakage.
- If your boiler has a display panel, watch for error, or service codes, and call McAllister for immediate service.
- Keep a close eye on the vent termination, ensuring it is free of debris, ice, or snow.
As part of your annual boiler tune-up, a licensed, experienced member of the McAllister team will perform the following:
- Inspection and cleaning of the boiler heat exchanger.
- Inspection of the condensate system, cleaning and flushing when needed.
- Test the operation and safety of controls.
- Check the control settings.
- Inspection and cleaning of the burner assembly, including the flame sensor and igniter.
- Test the PH levels of water.
- Test the air inlet and vent terminations to ensure they are unencumbered and clear.
- Perform an inspection of the heating system to identify any problems.
- Check all wiring and connections for signs of damage or deterioration.
- Examine the venting system, looking for any signs of blockage, corrosion, or degeneration.
- Secure all pipe and joint connections.
Value-added HVAC service plans from McAllister, are a cost effective, efficient way to ensure the health and safety of your heating equipment and your family. Contact us today to schedule boiler maintenance in South Jersey.
Benefits of Routine Boiler Maintenance
Boilers are known for their steadfast reliability, ease of use, comfort, and quiet operation. Though they may last for a number of years without any issue, annual maintenance is still a must to ensure you get the most from your investment. Some of the many benefits of routine boiler maintenance, include:
- Increased lifespan. During regular operation your boiler endures a certain amount of stress, and in the absence of routine maintenance may experience loose connections or corrosion that can shorten the lifespan of your equipment.
- Decreased energy costs. If parts are worn or dirty, your boiler must work harder to supply your home with heat—driving up energy costs.
- Greater efficiency. Parts that are operating at optimal levels use energy more efficiently and perform better overall.
- Lower incidence of repairs. Routine, preventive maintenance can identify a number of issues while they are small and help avoid costly repairs down the road.
- Warranty validation. Maintain the terms of your warranty with professional maintenance from the experts at McAllister.
Boiler Maintenance in Somers Point, NJ
Our products and technician training is what allows us to stand out from our competition in Somers Point. We install Weil-McLain and Bosch Greenstar and Buderus boilers because they are some of the most reliable options on the market and we want you to be completely satisfied with your investment. At McAllister, we want to be the first—and the last—call you make when hiring a heating company for boiler services. Our family-owned business has been providing South Jersey with top-quality HVAC services since 1876! See what your satisfied neighbors are saying about McAllister.
Keep your family comfortable through the bitter cold Jersey winters with a reliable boiler system from McAllister. Contact us to schedule a boiler tune-up!