Providing Boiler Repair in Avalon, NJ
Boilers are an excellent way to heat your home, but when you skip some routine maintenance you might find yourself in need of some repairs. If fall or spring pass without maintenance, you might get a surprise when the boiler stops working in January! The good news is that McAllister has been servicing boilers for decades and we are here for you! We can help your boiler get working again quickly.
The experts at McAllister are experienced, licensed professionals that can effectively diagnose any issues and complete the necessary repairs. Contact us online or give us a call at (609) 927-4122 to schedule an appointment for a boiler repair in Avalon.
Boiler Repair Services
There are a number of common boiler problems that may require a call to McAllister for boiler repair. It’s important to call as soon as you detect a problem, as most issues will only worsen over time. Your service call to McAllister begins with a comprehensive evaluation of your boiler and distribution system, complete with an inspection of all burners, controls, convectors, and radiators. Once the technician has accurately diagnosed the repair, work is completed within a timely manner, so your home and family can stay warm and comfortable.
Warning Signs That You Need Boiler Repair
Keep an eye out for these warning signs, and call the experts at McAllister for repair if you experience:
- Bad smells. Under normal circumstances your boiler emits no odors, so if you detect one, it may be cause for alarm. An oil leak can produce a sharp, metallic odor. Gas leaks, usually found by the smell of rotten eggs or sulfur, are a serious health and safety hazard that demand immediate attention.
- Clanking. Clunking, hissing, banging, or any other unusual sounds emitting from your boiler are signs that you may need boiler repair.
- Water leaks. Moisture or pooling at the base of your boiler can lead to property damage, while water loss forces the unit to use more fuel and increases wear and tear.
- Rust. Age and neglect can cause rust, corrosion, and staining, which demand immediate attention.
- Hot and cold spots. Heat production should begin the moment the unit switches on, but a delay or frequent on and off cycling can signal a need for repair or replacement.
The Benefits of Professional Boiler Repair
Pay close attention to the condition and performance of your boiler and call for repairs quickly to avoid further damage. The benefits of calling McAllister for boiler repairs, installation, and maintenance include:
- Safety. A malfunctioning boiler doesn’t only compromise your comfort, but also your safety. Hiring a qualified, licensed professional is the only way to ensure the repairs are done right, with your safety in mind.
- Life span. Expert repairs allow your equipment to function at its full potential, with minimal wear and tear on parts.
- Warranty validation. Repairs must be made by a licensed professional to retain your warranty.
- Efficiency. A boiler that is in good working order operates at maximum efficiency, increasing your comfort while decreasing your energy bills.
Boiler Repair in Avalon, NJ
Our products and technician training are what allows us to stand out from our competition in Avalon, NJ. We install Weil-McLain and Bosch Greenstar and Buderus boilers because they are some of the most reliable options on the market and we want you to be completely satisfied with your investment. At McAllister, we want to be the first call you make—and the last—when hiring a heating company for boiler services. Our family-owned business has been providing Avalon, NJ with top-quality HVAC services since 1876!
Keep your family comfortable through the bitter cold Jersey winters with a reliable boiler system from McAllister. Contact us to schedule boiler repair in Avalon!