Providing Boiler Repair in Somers Point, NJ
While most boiler repairs can be avoided with routine annual maintenance, you may still encounter problems from time to time. Boilers are comprised of a complex system of electronic components and moving parts, and require a qualified professional to complete any repairs. This ensures the safety of your equipment and your family. That’s where McAllister’s team comes into play.
The experts at McAllister are experienced, licensed professionals that can effectively diagnose any issues and complete the necessary repairs. Contact us online or give us a call at 800-757-4122 to schedule an appointment.
Contact us online or call to schedule a service
Boiler Repair Services
There are a number of common boiler problems that may necessitate a call to McAllister for boiler repair. It’s important to call as soon as you detect a problem, as most issues will only worsen over time. Your service call to McAllister begins with a comprehensive evaluation of your boiler and distribution system, complete with an inspection of all burners, controls, convectors, and radiators. Once the technician has accurately diagnosed the repair, work is completely within a timely manner, so your home and family can stay warm and comfortable.
Warning Signs That You Need Boiler Repair
Keep an eye out for these warning signs, and call the experts at McAllister for repair if you experience:
- Strange odors. Under normal circumstances your boiler emits no odors, so if you detect one it may be cause for alarm. An oil leak can produce a sharp, metallic odor. While natural gas is odorless by nature, a chemical smell resembling rotten eggs or sulfur is added to it to make it detectable. Gas leaks in particular are a serious health and safety hazard that demand immediate attention. Carbon monoxide is another dangerous byproduct of fuel burning appliances, but as it is extremely dangerous and completely odorless, install CO detectors on each level of your home to detect it for you.
- Unusual noises. Clunking, thumping, whirring, hissing, banging, or any other unusual sounds emitting from your boiler are signs that you may need boiler repair.
- Water leaks. Moisture or pooling at the base of your boiler can lead to property damage, while water loss forces the unit to use more fuel and increases wear and tear.
- Visible corrosion. Age and neglect can cause rust, corrosion, and staining which demand immediate attention.
- Delayed, inconsistent, or inadequate heat. Heat production should begin the moment the unit switches on, but a delay or frequent on and off cycling can signal a need for repair or replacement.
The Benefits of Professional Boiler Repair
Pay close attention to the condition and performance of your boiler and call for repairs quickly to avoid further damage. The benefits of calling McAllister for boiler repairs, installation, and maintenance include:
- Safety. A malfunctioning boiler doesn’t only compromise your comfort, but also your safety. Hiring a qualified, licensed professional is the only way to ensure the repairs are done right, with your safety in mind.
- Lifespan. Expert repairs allow your equipment to function at its full potential, with minimal wear and tear on parts.
- Warranty validation. Repairs must be made by a licensed professional to retain your warranty.
- Efficiency. A boiler that is in good working order operates at maximum efficiency, increasing your comfort while decreasing your energy bills.
- The big picture. While the technician is repairing your boiler, they will be on the lookout for additional issues, effectively taking care of any present and future problems.
Boiler Repair in Somers Point, NJ
Our products and technician training is what allows us to stand out from our competition in Somers Point. We install Weil-McLain and Bosch Greenstar and Buderus boilers because they are some of the most reliable options on the market and we want you to be completely satisfied with your investment. At McAllister, we want to be the first—and the last—call you make when hiring a heating company for boiler services. Our family-owned business has been providing South Jersey with top-quality HVAC services since 1876! See what your satisfied neighbors are saying about McAllister.
Keep your family comfortable through the bitter cold Jersey winters with a reliable boiler system from McAllister. Contact us to schedule boiler repair!