Reliable Furnace Repair in Somers Point, NJ
There is little worse than an unexpected complication with your heating system in the middle of winter. You rely on your furnace to heat your home, so any interruption can leave you in the cold for hours, if not days, which could potentially lead to frozen pipes and other issues. However, with help from the NATE-certified furnace technicians at McAllister, you won’t need to stress over a malfunctioning furnace ever again.
Our heating experts have been providing Somers Point homeowners with fast, effective furnace repairs for over 100 years. We are completely committed to ensuring you never have to wait for top quality service, and our team always prioritizes your needs. Whether your home is maintained by an oil or gas furnace, our technicians can provide reliable and efficient service to get your heating system back in working order.
Furnace Repair Services
Furnace problems and their causes vary wildly, leaving many people unsure of what to do when they occur. At McAllister, our experts have the experience and training necessary to diagnose the issue and provide a priority response that ensures you get the care and service you need in a timely manner. Our team is equipped to handle and repair a variety of HVAC systems, utilizing industry-leading techniques, diagnostic services, and innovative solutions to ensure our service is fast, accurate, and dependable.
Furnaces may develop unexpected problems that require immediate repair. If your furnace is failing to heat your home like it should, checking the air filter to see if it is dirty and needs replacing is a good first step.
Additionally, make sure the airflow vents are all fully open and not blocked by furniture or drapes. If the filter and vents are okay, the best course of action is to turn the system off and schedule a furnace repair with McAllister immediately- Continuing to run a furnace when it is not working properly will only make things worse.
Contact us online or call to schedule a service
When to Schedule A Furnace Repair Near Somers Point, NJ
Sometimes, you cannot always tell when something is wrong with your furnace- However, some signs are blatant, such as a complete breakdown or loud, repetitive noises, but others are a bit less obvious.
Keep an eye out for these common signs our professionals usually encounter, and give us a call if your furnace is exhibiting any of them.
- Strange Noises – Odd sounds are almost always related to loose, damaged, or worn out components. This is a serious problem, since any loose part causing the noise can literally be banging around the system. This can result in serious damage to your furnace, so you should call for a service as soon as possible.
- Cold Air – It is plenty cold outside, and the last thing you need is a furnace that thinks it’s a box fan. If you are not getting heat from your furnace, any number of problems could be happening. Luckily for you, McAllister has experience fixing every last one of them.
- Spikes in Heating Costs – Heating bills that are spiking by 10% or even 20% could mean your furnace is in need of repair. Give it a month to ensure the spike wasn’t an anomaly, but if the problem persists, you likely need routine heating maintenance or a furnace repair.
- Malfunctioning Pilot Light – Is your gas furnace’s pilot burning an odd color or failing to relight? If so, our team can provide the fast, effective repairs you need to restore comfort quickly to your home.
- Cold Areas – Feeling toasty in your kitchen, but cool in the living room? This is a fairly common issue for older furnace systems. You may want to talk to our heating professionals about a furnace replacement; however, a less costly repair may be the solution.
- Home Feels Dusty or Stuffy – If you find that you are having to dust more often than normal, or that the air is exceptionally dry or stuffy in your home, try changing the air filter. If this does not solve the problem, a skilled HVAC technician from McAllister will be able to help determine the source of the problem.
- Frequent On and Off Cycling – While this issue may be with your thermostat, it may also stem from a kink in the ductwork, an issue with the furnace, or indicate an incorrectly sized furnace.
24-Hour Emergency Repairs in South Jersey from McAllister
If your furnace breaks down in the middle of winter, call the experts at McAllister for 24/7 emergency heating repair service. We aim to give our customers peace of mind and return comfort to their homes as quickly as possible. We complete all heating repairs efficiently and effectively, and work to minimize your system’s downtime.
Do not hesitate to contact McAllister immediately if you are experiencing a heating system emergency.
Best of The Best – Contact McAllister for Furnace Repair in Somers Point, NJ
When you choose McAllister, you are making the smartest decision for your HVAC system. Our technicians are skilled and experienced heating professionals who can efficiently install a new furnace, or repair your existing one. We will identify the issue, fix it, and restore comfort to your home in a timely manner.
If you need emergency service, no worries—our HVAC repair specialists are on call all day, every day, even holidays.
For dependable furnace repairs in Somers Point or the surrounding areas, choose McAllister… The Service Company. Contact us online or call us today at (800) 757-4122 to schedule a service.