Having a reliable, efficient home heating solution is essential for any South Jersey resident. But when your gas furnace is on the fritz, keeping comfortable in your home can seem impossible. Luckily, McAllister…The Service Company has all the gas furnace replacement products and services you need to bring improved heating to your home.
McAllister has proudly served South Jersey residents for more than 100 years, providing them with the expert gas furnace replacement services they need to keep warm through the winter.
When your gas furnace needs replacement, don’t hesitate to call our team at 609-927-4122 to schedule your replacement service today.
Contact us online or call to schedule a service
Signs Your South Jersey Gas Furnace Needs Replacement
Though we might wish it otherwise, gas furnaces were not built to last forever. The following are just some of the signs that indicate the need for gas furnace replacement services in your South Jersey home:
- The unit is older than 10 to 15 years old.
- Your energy bills suddenly increase.
- You notice more dust, dirt, or soot in your home.
- Your home is unevenly or insufficiently heated.
- Unusual noises are emanating from your system.
- The furnace has visible rust or cracks.
- Your system has needed more repairs within the last two years.
Another problem homeowners need to watch for is a pilot light issue. When operating correctly, your gas furnace’s pilot light should burn blue. If the pilot light appears yellow, leave your home and call 609-927-4122 to schedule replacement services with McAllister! A yellow pilot light means your gas furnace is producing harmful carbon monoxide gas, which can pose a serious health risk to you and your family.
Contact our team to schedule gas furnace replacement service and keep your home and loved ones protected.
Benefits of Updating Your South Jersey Gas Furnace
Making the switch to an upgraded gas furnace isn’t just beneficial for your home comfort. Modern systems can provide a host of additional benefits, including the following:
- Improved efficiency: Newer gas furnaces boast an energy efficiency rating up to 98%, resulting in a 50 – 70% decrease in your monthly energy expenses.
- Enhanced reliability: Because your furnace relies on gas to function, your system will continue to work even in the event of a power outage.
- Eco-friendly: Natural gas is a cleaner-burning fuel than other furnace types, meaning its operation is less harmful to the environment than oil, wood, or even electricity produced from fossil fuels.
- Home value: Bringing an updated heating system to your home will dramatically increase its value as home buyers seek out properties featuring improved comfort, convenience, and energy efficiency.
Are you ready to choose your gas furnace replacement unit? Our team will help you navigate our selection of top-rated brands and products to match you with the best furnace solution for your home’s specific comfort needs. And with our available financing solutions, our gas furnace replacement services are suitable for virtually any budget.
Call us at 609-927-4122 today to schedule gas furnace replacement services in your South Jersey home!
Schedule Gas Furnace Replacement for Your South Jersey Home
For more than a century, South Jersey has relied on McAllister to provide them with fast, efficient, long-lasting HVAC services to keep their homes comfortable. Featuring a wide range of top-rated products and a 24/7 service team to handle all your urgent replacement needs, McAllister is uniquely capable of handling all your gas furnace replacement and installation requests.
Get the improved heating solutions your home needs to stay warm through the winter by calling us at 609-927-4122 to schedule your replacement service today!