Providing Reliable Heat Pump Services in Somers Point
A heat pump system in your South Jersey home is an excellent, efficient temperature control solution year-round. This makes heat pumps very popular in Somers Point and the surrounding areas, as they are a really strong all-around option for homeowners. The downside, of course, is that you rely on your system to provide your comfort every season. This can be a bit strenuous and occasionally can lead to a need for repair.
No matter the issue you’re experiencing, McAllister’s technicians can quickly assess and diagnose your problem and provide a solution to get your system operating at its best. Putting off heat pump repairs when you need them will only make the problem worse, especially since your heat pump needs to last the whole year.
Don’t let your heat pump completely break down before giving us a call! Contact McAllister at the first sign of trouble.
Heat Pump Repair Services
Is your heat pump no longer efficiently heating or cooling your home? Have you noticed your energy bills increase substantially? Are there strange and unusual noises coming from your heat pump? When you need heat pump repair, you need the services of HVAC specialists that are fast, effective, and always at the ready to provide the service you need most when you need it. At McAllister, our award-winning team carries all of the skill, experience, and top tech needed to perform your heat pump repair with superior results. We always get the job done, done right, and done right the first time!
If you need heat pump repair in Somers Point, call us at (877) 862-7321 to schedule your repair service.
Signs You Need Heat Pump Repair
It’s important that you call in the experts as soon as you notice anything at all wrong with your system. Delaying can result in far worse problems, and if you wait too long, you could find yourself in need of a replacement instead of a repair! Luckily, heat pumps are pretty vocal (figuratively and literally) about when they need service. Whether your heat pump is not heating or your compressor is not turning on, keep an eye out for these common signs that you need heat pump repair:
- Low efficiency. Many homeowners choose heat pumps for their sheer efficiency. If you’re noticing higher than usual cooling and heating costs, or your energy bill is speaking erratically, there is definitely something amiss.
- Reduced comfort. Not getting the cooling or heating power you’re accustomed to? Many issues can cause this problem, most commonly of them being weak or poor air flow. Regardless of the problem, our diagnostics and repair experts can have it found and set right in no time!
- Strange sounds. Clanking, banging, wheezing, and squealing are not normal in the least. Most homeowners know what their system sounds like when operating normally. If you hear a strange sound, call in for repair! These sounds can indicate some pretty serious issues that might do further damage to the pump, so a fast response is key.
- Stuck in a mode. Having trouble swapping your pump from heat to cool, or vice versa? It’s not an uncommon problem with heat pumps. Luckily, it’s an easy job for a pro.
- Funky smells. Musty, wet, or foul odors usually mean bad air flow or a dirty system. You might attempt changing your filter first, just to see if it’s something simple. If that wasn’t it, though, don’t panic! Call in the pros for the fix you need.
- Icing or freezing. Common to refrigerant leaks, your system freezing over can halt your comfortable day at home in a hurry. Refrigerant leaks are a frustrating problem, but we can help. Do keep in mind though that a leak will often become a recurring issue, so replacement might be your better choice here.
Stop asking Alexa to “find a heat pump repair contractor near me”! If you’ve been experiencing any of the issues listed above—or another problem altogether—don’t hesitate to contact McAllister at (877) 862-7321! Our team will get your system operating efficiently in a jiffy.
Heat Pump Repair in Somers Point
Don’t leave your family shivering in the winter or burning hot in the summer. Choose an energy efficient heat pump to keep your home comfortable year round. At McAllister, we want to be the first—and the last—call you make when hiring a heating and cooling contractor. For both residences and commercial properties, our family-owned business has been providing South Jersey with top-quality repair services since 1876!
As a South Jersey resident, you need a reliable heating and cooling system you can count on to keep your family comfortable when the temperatures reach record highs and lows. Contact us for heat pump repair services throughout Southern New Jersey!