Professional Water Heater Installation & Repair in Somers Point, New Jersey
A water heater in your home is just as important as access to electricity, or reliable heating and cooling. That means if ever anything goes wrong, you need a service team that offers accurate, quick services that are designed to meet your needs as efficiently as possible. At McAllister…The Service Company, our specialists are exceptionally well-versed in water heater application and can provide for all of your needs, from repair to installation, and even routine maintenance services.
Our specialists have been the name to know for top-notch plumbing services in Somers Point for decades. Our business is built on customer satisfaction, and to ensure you get it we offer peerless products and parts backed by experienced, skilled, and thoroughly trained water heater specialists. For service you can trust, from a team that really cares, call on McAllister for all of your hot water needs.
Contact our team to schedule water heater service near Somers Point or Atlantic City, or give us a call to find out more about what we can offer to you!
Contact us online or call to schedule a service
Water Heater Installation
The initial installation of your water heater is one of the most important factors in how well it will operate in the coming years. A perfectly installed water heater will provide for all of your hot water needs, and do so as efficiently and effectively as possible while mitigating breakdowns and common complications. That’s why the experts at McAllister utilize top-class tools and industry-leading knowledge to ensure your installation is absolutely perfect!
If you have an aging or obsolete water heater, it may be time to consider installing a new high-tech model. Water heaters are available in different capacities, efficiencies and fuel options. The two basic configurations include:
- Conventional Water Heater: A conventional water heater has either gas burners or electric heating elements and a tank to hold the hot water. When the water temperature falls below the thermostat setting, the unit engages and the water is reheated through the heat exchanger. The total capacity output is defined by the unit’s “first-hour rating,” which is a formula based on the size of the tank relative to the total heating output in BTUs. Water heater efficiency is measured by the Energy Factor (EF) standard. A higher EF number identifies a more efficient unit.
- Tankless Water Heaters: Tankless water heaters are relatively new to the market and were developed to address efficiency concerns. Instead of continually reheating a large tank of unused water, tankless models provide hot water on demand. Since there is no associated storage tank, the space normally taken up by a standard water heater can be used for other purposes. The unit’s gallons per minute rating is critical in selecting the proper size and capacity.
Contact us online or call to schedule a service
Water heaters can break down for a number of reasons, but the most common problems include cold water at the tap, scalding water or a leak in the storage tank. The source of the problem can be difficult to identify, so it is important to hire a professional contractor who has extensive experience in water heater repair and replacement.
Signs You Need a Water Heater Repair
If you encounter water heater problems, you can always count on our certified team to get the job done and done right. Contact McAllister for water heater repair if you notice:
- Strange noises coming from your water heater
- Discolored or rusty water.
- Cool or cold water when there shouldn’t be
- Leaking or standing water
If your water heater is leaking, the unit must be shut down and drained immediately. Undetected water leaks can cause extensive damage to furniture, flooring and structural elements in your home.
Call us at 609-927-4122 to schedule an appointment for water heater repair today.
Water Heater Maintenance Service
Water heaters work around the clock to provide for you and your home. That constant use and consistent need can take its toll, eventually wearing the hot water unit out completely and drastically reducing the system’s effectiveness—eventually leading to a breakdown and replacement. But it doesn’t have to be that way!
Professional tune-up and maintenance services provide your water heater with the cleaning, parts checks, and calibrations needed to ensure you get all of the hot water access and reliability you need. Our team at McAllister can optimize your system through:
- Complete Cleaning Service and Clean Flue Pass
- Pressure valve checks
- Temperature adjustments
- Electrical checks
- And more!
Contact McAllister to schedule “water heater maintenance near me” today!
Comprehensive Water Heater Services in South Jersey
McAllister is your full-service water heater expert, so call us for complete water heater replacement services. When you need dependable, highly-knowledgeable professionals to meet your hot water needs, you can always count on McAllister to have you covered!
Contact our experts online today to schedule water heater services in Somer Point, Wildwood, or the surrounding areas!