Staying comfortable in your home has everything to do with precision. Your heating and cooling systems must be accurately maintained and capable of meeting your specific needs, and likewise your thermostat needs to be infallibly capable of reflecting your ideal temperature settings. That’s why at McAllister we offer our clients leading electronic and programmable thermostat options!
McAllister has been proudly serving clients in Somers Point and surrounding areas in New Jersey for generations. We take great care in offering the absolute best products in the industry, and installation services that are second to none. Do you want a thermostat system that can offer you more advantages, more comfort, and higher home energy-efficiency? Then you came to the right place.
Contact our heating and cooling specialists today online to find out more about our programmable thermostat solutions!
Contact us today to schedule a service.
Thermostat Installation Services
Thermostats are an often ignored or shrugged at tool by many homeowners. But at McAllister we understand that these devices have a ton to do with helping you attain and retain optimal comfort. That’s why we offer a wide array of thermostat options to meet your unique needs. We’ll help you choose the perfect system to fit your home comfort needs, and offer an installation services that seamlessly integrates your new tech.
Powerful Controls for Your Indoor Environment!
Take control… as New Jersey’s premier heating and cooling contractor we care about you and your comfort. We carry both programmable and non-programmable thermostats and we’ll recommend and install the right model with the right features for you and your lifestyle.
Since they are electronic, programmable thermostats are more accurate and efficient than thermostats that contain mercury. With programmable thermostats you can control the temperature in your home at different times of day without ever touching your thermostat. Because everything is automatic, you will never forget to change the setting on your own. A WiFi enabled thermostat allows you to monitor and adjust your home’s heating and cooling system remotely, helping you reduce your heating and cooling costs.
The Cor thermostat is designed to combine home comfort with reduced energy use. Homeowners have been able to save an average of 20% on their heating and cooling energy costs.Features on this programmable thermostat include ‘smart setback’ which allows the thermostat to automatically adapt beyond manual programming for greater efficiency. You’ll receive energy reports so you can see exactly when your energy dollars are being spent so you can modify settings to maximize savings. It will even provide you customized energy saving tips.
- Remote WiFi accessible
- Intuitive, on-screen prompts
- Local weather 4-day forecast
- Detailed energy reports and customized energy saving tips
Honeywell’s VisionPRO 8000 Thermostat
The VisionPro 8000 is an easy to set up programmable 7-day thermostat. Using ‘Smart Schedule’ you are able to custom program the thermostat for your specific needs in seconds using plain language so no manual is needed. This thermostat is also able to control humidification, dehumidification and ventilation.
Programmable Thermostats – The power of modern technology – while features vary from global remote access to simple ventilation controls, today’s programmable thermostats have several things in common; they are: easy to use, contribute to overall system performance, maximize energy savings and provide complete comfort control. The precise temperature control of a programmable, energy-saving thermostat saves wear and tear on high-efficiency heating and cooling equipment by properly cycling the equipment; and, set-it-and-forget-it programming makes energy savings automatic. Precise control delivers the comfortable temperature you want while using the energy most efficiently. Thermostats vary in technology. So ask your McAllister comfort consultant which thermostat is right for your home with benefits including:
- Beautiful ergonomic design
- Menu-driven programming is functional and user-friendly
- Perfect temperature control (within 1º F)
- Save up to 25% on annual heating and cooling costs
- Programmable fan controls for air circulation
- Seven-day lifestyle programming (including vacation controls)
- Qualifies as an Energy Star product with the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Non-Programmable Thermostats – offer a simple set-it-and-forget-it temperature control. We carry Honeywell products and they manufacture both digital and non-digital designs.
- Easy to use. Set-it-and-forget-it ease of use.
- Easy to see. Large, clear, backlit digital display. Easy to read in various lighting conditions.
- Precise comfort control. Consistent comfort to the highest level of accuracy
- Easy-access battery replacement. Flip-out door for easy battery replacement without removing or disassembling the thermostat.
The Benefits of Programmable Thermostats
What can a thermostat do for you? A good bit more than you might expect! By choosing a programmable or electronic system you stand to gain:
- Greater comfort in your home. Programmable thermostat routines set up your system to seamlessly adjust the temperature as each day progresses. That means if you need less cooling in the morning, more in the afternoon, and less again come evening, your system will be able to coordinate this in an efficient, set it and forget it method.
- Reduced energy costs. The precise and minute upkeep a programmable system is capable of streamlines your HVAC system throughout the day. You might look it it the same way as using cruise control in your car. These automated upkeep systems can save you up to 20% or more on your daily energy use!
- More vital information. Programmable thermostats also offer consistent energy use reports, letting you know in detail exactly where your energy is getting used the most. Many options, like the Cor thermostat, also provide customized energy saving tips.
- Wi-Fi control access. Wi-fi access is a new smart home application that allows you to control and monitor your home HVAC system from anywhere. Access controls and reports via smartphone, PC, or tablet in order to make changes to programs or adjust temperatures while you’re away at work, on vacation, or on the way home!
Programmable & Electronic Thermostats in South Jersey
At McAllister we offer ergonomic, streamlined, and exceptionally high quality thermostat options to all of our clients. Contact us online now to learn more, or call McAllister at 800-757-4122 to speak with our specialists. We can match you with the perfect temperature control option for your home needs, guaranteed!
For more on this or any of our other products and services, please email us at McAllister@McService.com.