Get Rid of Dust, Allergens, Mold & Bacteria in Your Air Ducts
Home air quality is something we all wrestle with. Are you tired of contending with dusty, dank, and dry home air that hurts your health and home cleanliness? If so, McAllister can offer the perfect solutions for you through our air purifier and whole-home humidifier systems!
The IAQ specialists at McAllister are dedicated to offering our clients the ideal services and solutions needed to give you the clean, healthy air you deserve. We employ experts with the highest level of training and experience, and provide clients with products from trusted and industry-leading air quality solution manufacturers. We even offer air purifiers for allergy sufferers! If you’re ready for healthier, cleaner home air, we’re the team you can trust to get it for you.
Contact us today to schedule a service.
COVID-19 & Your Indoor Air Quality
While enabling proper ventilation in your home by opening windows and letting fresh air circulate can help reduce airborne contaminants, including viruses, this isn’t enough to safeguard your household completely from the virus. In fact, there is no single solution, rather several best practices that should be enacted, including:
- Improve natural ventilation with outside air. Open more windows or doors if weather permits, especially in a way that promotes cross ventilation through open windows at opposite sides of the home.
- Upgrade your HVAC filters. Running your HVAC system filters the air as it’s circulated. Just be sure that your fan is on, as HVAC systems only filter air when the fan is in use.
- Invest in an air purifier for your home. Air purifiers, when part of a comprehensive safety regimen can greatly decrease your changes of exposure to the virus. Additionally, there are a wide variety of makes and models suited for virtually any home size or budget.
Interested in learning more about ways you can keep your home’s air healthy? Give our air experts a call at 800-757-4122 or reach out online today! We’re standing by to get you the answer you need and the unmatched services you deserve!
Why Install a Home Air Purification System?
Rather than trap or mitigate indoor air pollution, a purification system seeks to completely eradicate common pollutants and bacteria. Both methods are effective in their own way, but the Carrier™ Infinity Air Purifier combines both methods, first trapping and then destroying germs, pathogens, mold, and other common air pollutants that are common to indoor air.
Our Carrier Authorized team can seamlessly integrate a brand-new, top-class Carrier Infinity Air Purifier system into your home, helping you:
- Reduce common allergens. Allergens like dust, pet dander, pollen, mold, and more are all caught and eliminated by the Infinity purifier, helping you reduce common allergy symptoms.
- Improve respiratory health. Even non–allergy sufferers will benefit from cleaner, healthier home air, which can reduce the instances of seasonal illness and colds.
- Get a cleaner home. Tired of constantly dusting, vacuuming, and more? The Infinity can help you get a cleaner home!
- Reduce odd home odors. Most common home odors come from cooking oils, bacteria, mold, and similar airborne chemicals. An air purifier removes and mitigates these, making your home smell better, too.
Carrier Infinity Air Purifier™
Superior technology turns ordinary air into Carrier Air.
McAllister is pleased to introduce Carrier Infinity Air Purifier, the most effective whole-house air filtration system available. With a Carrier Infinity Air Purifier from McAllister as part of your total comfort system, you and your family can breathe easier than ever before. This is a great air purifier for allergy sufferers!
Carrier Infinity Air Purifier:
- Removes up to 99.98% of allergens from the filtered air.
- Traps particles down to .3 microns in size.
- Is up to 100 times more effective than a standard 1″ filter.
- Delivers cleaner air—and more of it.
- Performance has been verified by leading experts at the Harvard School of Public Health.
Tired of your kids bringing germs home from school? Ready for fresh air at home? Call McAllister at 800-757-4122 for air purifier installation or repairs in South Jersey.
Benefits of Installing a Whole-Home Humidifier
Here in South Jersey we get some wild weather—hot in the summer, cold in the winter, and plenty of mix-and-match in between. Because of this we need to run our cooling and heating systems nearly all the time, which is a process that can quickly sap your home of healthy humidity. A whole-home humidifier system installed into your ductwork can help you retain that ideal, optimal relative humidity range, providing big benefits that include:
- Better skin, ear, nose health. Dry air quickly saps moisture from your skin and body, which can contribute to itchy skin, dry nasal passages, and ear infections.
- Lowered allergies. Adequately moist home air helps to mitigate dust and spore accumulation, reducing the troubles many of us face come spring and fall.
- A healthier home. Wooden furniture, house plants, paint, and more all suffer in low-moisture environments. Humidifier installation will mitigate these common complications!
- A boost in heating efficiency. Air in the right humidity range (30-50%) feels warmer naturally, helping you get the most of your furnace or heat pump come late fall and winter.
Get relief from dry skin and dry noses by contacting McAllister for a humidifier installation in South Jersey!
Will a Whole-Home Humidifier Help My House?
Similar to air purifiers and filtration systems, it’s hard to give a definitive yes or no. Because of our mixed climate it’s very common for South Jersey homeowners to deal with homes that are too dry because we run our furnaces and AC systems nearly all year round. A good way to tackle this is by asking yourself these questions:
- Do I regularly suffer from increased allergy symptoms?
- Is the air in my home very dry?
- Do I frequently deal with ear, nose, and throat irritation?
- Is my skin constantly dry?
There are also advantages to heating efficiency with a professional whole-home humidifier installation, which is more than worth mentioning!
Install iWave-R video:
Give Your Family Relief from the Effects of Over-Dry Air
Humidifiers are commonly used in homes to relieve the physical discomforts of dry nose, throat, lips, and skin; and, the moisture added to dry air also helps relieve common irritants during winter, such as static electricity, peeling wallpaper, and cracks in drywall and furniture.
We also carry a wide range of zoning products. These can help control the temperature in your home by creating separate zones that maximize your heating and air conditioning system efficiency and increase comfort overall.
Here are some of the Honeywell products that you can count on to clean the air in your home and help you maintain steady temperatures.
- HEPA Filters
- Electronic Air Cleaners (EAC)
- Heat Recovery Ventilators- HRV
- Energy Recovery Ventilators
- Programmable Thermostats
- Fresh Air Systems
- Ultra Violet Lights
Humidifier Repairs and Troubleshooting
If you have had a humidifier for a few years and it’s starting to feel like your home is getting too dry, it might be a sign that your humidifier needs repairs. It’s good to check your humidifier a few times throughout the year to make sure it is working. Do this to make sure the humidifier works:
- Check the water level – the water level should drop after an hour of use
- Place your hand over the vent – you should be able to feel the cool mist coming out of it
If these things are not happening when you check on them, your humidifier is going to need repairs!
Call McAllister at 800-757-4122 for humidifier repairs in South Jersey!
Choose McAllister for Your Air Purifier & Humidifier Services in South Jersey
McAllister knows that having a home where you can cut down on germs and feel healthy all year round is the home everyone wants! We can help you choose the best air purifier or humidifier for your home’s unique needs. They make every season in your home comfortable and you’ll immediately notice the difference once they have been installed!
We will always arrive on time and we pride ourselves on carrying the highest-quality products!
Call us today at 800-757-4122 for all your whole-home air purifier and humidifier needs!