The experienced professional team at McAllister is always here to fix, maintain, replace or install residential and commercial HVAC systems. Schedule a heating or AC service call at your convenience, or call our 24/7 hotline for emergency service. Whether it’s a small AC repair, an emergency furnace replacement or water heater replacement, we’ll get the problem solved so you won’t have to worry about it. We’ve been in the local indoor comfort business long enough to have a large customer base, and we welcome the opportunity to introduce new clients to a 5-star HVAC experience.
- Air conditioners
- Mini split systems
- Heat pumps
- Furnaces and boilers
- High-efficiency geothermal systems
- Maintenance agreements and service plans
- Preventive maintenance and HVAC tuneups
- Water Heaters
- Indoor air quality
- Duct work
- HVAC systems design and HVAC for new construction
- High efficiency heating and cooling products
- Heating and AC repair and replacement
- New HVAC installations
- Free consultations for new HVAC systems
- Free estimates and second opinions
- Financing options with approved credit
- Satisfaction guaranteed
Can We Help You Troubleshoot Your HVAC?
Before you schedule a heating or air conditioner repair call, contact us for HVAC troubleshooting tips. We may be able to help you get your system back online without scheduling an HVAC service visit.
Want to Learn More About High Efficiency Systems?
Replacing an aging heating or cooling system with a high-efficiency unit can actually save you money! With reduced utility bills every month, incentives for energy-efficient products and dealer discounts on select systems, you can have greater indoor comfort without the hefty price.