Do you find yourself struggling with a dry, dusty home year-round? Are you suffering from allergies all of the time, or is your home showing the wear caused by low moisture levels? If any of these apply to you and your Somers Point home, then you’re looking in the right place to find your ideal solution—McAllister offers top of the line humidifier installation!
Our certified air quality professionals are equipped and trained to help you get the best in home comfort solutions, and we’re proud to bring you the perfect home humidity services. We want you to love your home, not suffer in it, and that means offering you the best in superior service and quality.
Looking for whole-home humidifier installation in South Jersey? Contact McAllister today online, or give our IAQ team a call at 609-927-4122!
Contact us online or call to schedule a service
What Is a Whole-Home Humidifier?
Most folks are quite familiar with the use and function of a humidifier. However, most commonly seen are the smaller, portable electric systems that can maybe handle a single room’s needs. Whole-home systems offer you a complete service solution. These are installed and combined with the ductwork in your home, and work to optimize humidity for more comfort, less allergies, less dust, and more home protection.
Humidifier Installation Services
At McAllister we offer Honeywell humidifier products to our clients in Somers Point. When you call on our installation professionals, we come to you, helping you diagnose your unique needs, and then making recommendations on the humidifier system that suits your needs best.
We’ll seamlessly incorporate your new humidifier system, ensuring optimal performance and increased comfort in your home that you can trust. With our Honeywell humidifiers, you’re guaranteed a solution that keeps you in the optimal humidity range!
The Benefits of Whole-Home Humidifiers
What does a professional humidifier installation mean for you? How about gaining:
- Improved heating comfort. Homes that are too dry tend to feel stuffy and chilly in the winter months, even with your furnace system striving its hardest. This is because the humidity in your home is far too low, and a humidifier can do loads for helping you keep warm.
- Better home air quality. Dry air readily carries airborne pathogens and dust, while added humidity can keep these under control.
- Lessened allergy symptoms. Allergies can be awful in the South Jersey area, meaning we need every advantage we can get! A home humidifier is the ultimate advantage, reducing discomfort and lessening the air quality problems that exacerbate your symptoms.
- Less static. Homes that stay in the optimal humidity range hold and transfer less static, helping you abate the zaps we know all too well when your HVAC systems are in operation.
- Protection for wood furniture and fixtures. When your home air lacks moisture, it can lead to wood furniture drying out, cracking, and starting to wear and fade prematurely. A humidifier can protect your cherished items and assets, as well as your health!
Humidifier Installation in Somers Point, NJ
Humidifiers are commonly used in homes to relieve the physical discomforts of dry nose, throat, lips, and skin; the moisture added to dry air also helps relieve common irritants during winter, such as static electricity, peeling wallpaper, and cracks in drywall and furniture. We also carry a wide range of zoning products. These can help control the temperature in your home by creating separate zones that maximize your heating and air conditioning system efficiency and increase comfort overall.
To find out if a humidifier is the solution you’ve been looking for, or to schedule installation, contact McAllister today!