Providing Installation, Repair & Maintenance for Ductless Systems in Somers Point
Your Somers Point home depends on proper cooling systems during our hot summer and spring months. That means you need a system that is efficient and reliable, but also can easily tailor to your exact needs. Are you looking for that elusive, perfect cooling solution? The specialists at McAllister…The Service Company can bring you the best in the business with our ductless air conditioner systems!
Our team has been offering certified and licensed service to South Jersey clients for decades. We place your comfort above all else, and work hard to bring our clients the best in products and dependable service to ensure you get nothing short of perfection.
Interested in learning more about ductless systems or need the assistance of our experts for repair, replacement, or installation? Contact us today! You can reach us anytime online or over the phone at 609-927-4122.
What Is a “Mini Split” System?
Ductless systems (or “mini” or “multi-split” systems) provide a cooling solution without needing any traditional ductwork installed. The system works via an indoor split AC unit coupled with an outdoor unit, much the same as a standard central system. However, since the split system AC doesn’t need ducts, it carries a unique advantage and can serve well in areas where standard cooling isn’t viable.
Split systems can work with a single indoor unit, as is the case with a mini split AC, or through numerous indoor units as your needs demand. They work excellently as either additional cooling, or even as a single source for complete home cooling.
Ductless Mini Split Installation
Mini splits are an excellent ductless cooling solution for South Jersey homeowners! Our temperate climate provides the optimal conditions for a ductless system, ensuring you get the maximum efficiency and comfort for your home. The seasoned HVAC experts at McAllister can provide the best possible installation solution to meet your needs, and we can flawlessly size and install your ductless system in a snap! (We also offer ductless system replacement if your current system isn’t cooling adequately anymore!) Ductless mini splits are often installed in:
- Home additions
- Pool houses
- And more!
Interested in installing a ductless mini split AC unit in Somers Point and the surrounding area? Call McAllister at 609-927-4122!
Split System Replacement
Is your ductless system failing to impress these days, or do you find yourself in need of constant professional repair? At McAllister we’re always about providing the best service, not just any old solution! That’s why our team recommends our mini or multi-split maintenance service to restore the comfort and efficiency you’re accustomed to.
Not sure if replacement is the best option? Our experts recommend replacing when:
- Past repairs don’t seem to stick, or just don’t cut it
- Your current repair needs are too expensive to warrant the service
- Your system is ten years old or older
- Your cooling costs have gone up
- You want to change to a ductless system from another cooling type
Interested in replacing a ductless mini split in Somers Point and the surrounding area? Call McAllister at 609-927-4122!
Ductless System Repair in South Jersey
Complications with your mini or multi-split system are an immediate cause of stress and discomfort in your home. To ensure you get the cooling you deserve all season long, McAllister offers complete repair services to our Somers Point clients. We utilize top class tools and our years of experience to locate and repair the problem at the source, allowing us to provide timely and cost-effective repairs that put the client first.
Call our experts for ductless mini split repair service when:
- Your system is leaking water or refrigerant
- The unit no longer cools well enough
- Your system is blowing warm or hot air
- Your mini split is freezing or forming frost
- There are strange or loud sounds when the unit is on
- There is a strong “ozone” or burnt electrical odor
Ductless Mini Split Maintenance
Ductless systems are exceedingly efficient, and we want to ensure your system stays that way. Routine maintenance is key to being sure that your system operates at its maximum potential, and will improve its effectiveness, reduce the frequency of repairs, and extend the lifespan of your ductless unit! The NATE-certified specialists at McAllister offer complete maintenance services for all split systems, bringing you the best in routine service and care. For even more benefits and a higher tier of service quality, you can also join our Comfort Plus plans! These maintenance agreements are tailored to your exact needs, and even offer additional perks and savings to our preferred clients.
Find out how your ductless mini split will benefit from regular maintenance by calling us at 609-927-4122!
Benefits of a Ductless Air Conditioner System in South Jersey
Mini splits have been around for a while now, but they’ve rapidly grown in popularity in the past 10 years or so. Why? Well, the benefits speak for themselves:
- Zoning. Your ductless indoor units are operated wholly independently with regards to room temperature. This means you have total control of the comfort level of every room that houses a unit. Prefer to keep your bedrooms cooler, but your living spaces warmer? Easy work with zoning!
- Versatility. Because they don’t require and ducts, mini splits provide an excellent solution for homes that use ducted heating or homes that need areas cooled where ductwork cannot be installed.
- Efficiency and cost-effectiveness. Ductless systems are efficient enough all their own, but with the benefits of zoning, you only pay for the exact amount of cooling you want! This often means much, much lower overall energy costs for homeowners.
- Improved air quality. Mini splits feature a high-quality, multi-filtration system for the air they move. This translates to lower allergen counts in the home and reduced dust particles circulating about.
- Reduced energy loss. Mini splits have no ducts, so they avoid the energy losses associated with the ductwork of central forced air systems. Duct losses can account for more than 30% of energy consumption for space conditioning, especially if the ducts are in an unconditioned space such as an attic.
Ductless Mini Split Systems We Offer in South Jersey
At McAllister, we’re proud to carry two different HVAC brands that are synonymous with quality. If you’re in Somers Point and surrounding areas, consider calling McAllister to shop Mitsubishi and Carrier mini split AC units.
Mitsubishi offers smart ductless mini-splits that are built to be as efficient as possible, all the while going unnoticed with a sleek and subtle design.
As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, McAllister is equipped to install, repair, and maintain all forms of Carrier HVAC equipment. Carrier is known for its classic approach and rich history in the heating and cooling industry, and their ductless mini split systems reinforce their commitment to the craft.
For Carrier or Mitsubishi ductless systems, contact McAllister today!
Choose McAllister for South Jersey Ductless System Services
Keep your family comfortable all summer long with ductless mini split services from McAllister. We’ve been providing high quality ductless mini split installation, maintenance, and repair to homeowners Somers Point and surrounding areas since 1876. You can trust our team to get your system up and running efficiently so it’s ready to maintain your home’s comfort levels all year long.
Contact us online or call us at 609-927-4122 to schedule ductless mini split service in South Jersey!