Offering Reliable Furnace Installation, Maintenance & Repair for Homeowners in Pennsauken & Somers Point, NJ
South Jersey is certainly well known for the warm weather of our spring and summer seasons. But as natives we know well, and very well, that the winter has plenty of cold on offer! You need a heating system in place that you can trust, and likewise you need a team of certified professionals that have your home comfort and heating needs at heart. That’s why you can rely on McAllister for complete heating services in Pennsauken and Somers Point!
Our specialists carry decades of experience and training in providing full heating services to our clients. Whether you’re in need of swift diagnostic and repair services, timely replacements, or even routine maintenance, you’ll find all you need and more with our team on your side. For heating quality you can bank on, call on McAllister for the best services and products in Jersey.
Need heating services for your home or business in South Jersey? Contact us online today to set a date, or give our team a call at 877-665-7577 to speak with a heating expert directly!
Somers Point Furnace Installation
During the furnace installation phase, we try to minimize the disruption to your daily routine. This means we stick to a rigid construction schedule and work out any potential issues in the planning stage of the project. Our service techs will inspect your air distribution system to locate any obvious deficits like loose connections, airflow obstructions or breeches in the material. A duct system that is properly sized is critical in delivering the level of comfort and efficiency you expect from your new equipment. No job is considered complete until we balance the system to ensure the right amount of conditioned air is delivered into each room in the building.
Regardless of the manufacturer, model, or type of furnace you currently own, it won’t last forever. When it comes time to install your new oil furnace or gas furnace, you can trust the experts at McAllister to ensure your furnace installation is done professionally and efficiently, in accordance with your schedule and budget—contact us today!
Furnace Replacement in Pennsauken
Normal wear and tear, advanced age, and a lack of regular maintenance can all lead to the demise of your heating system. And while it’s never a great time to replace your furnace, McAllister can help ease the pain, by offering top of the line Carrier products, designed to increase the efficiency and comfort of your home. Furnaces from Carrier outshine and outperform other brands on the market today, and at McAllister, we believe you shouldn’t have to compromise on your heating equipment, or settle for second best. Our technicians will assist you with each step of the furnace replacement process, from purchase to installation, with a guarantee of 100 percent satisfaction.
Furnace Repair in South Jersey
Your heating system, be it a furnace, heat pump, boiler, or anything else, is crucial to staying cozy when it gets chilly outside. We know that when something goes wrong with your system the heat starts to bleed out of your home fast, meaning you need repair services that can offer the accuracy and dependability that a pro can provide. Call on our specialists if you notice any of these common warning signs:
- Heating system leaks. Boilers and efficient furnaces both can encounter some trouble with leaks. If you spot water damage or puddles forming near or around your heating system give us a call today for a perfect solution.
- Heavy or acrid odors. The smell of failing electrical components is unmistakable, and often quite frightening. Don’t let your heating system’s electrical get in the way of your comfort and safety—call on our repair team right away!
- It’s making strange noises. Every furnace produces a certain degree of noise, but if you notice sudden and unusual noises coming from the appliance, such as clanging, screeching. banging, or squeaking, give McAllister a call for service.
- Your house is cold. Is cold air blowing from your vents? Are some rooms warm, while others are cold? Lack of heat can arise from a number of different scenarios, while uneven heating can signal an issue with ductwork, or vents, but regardless of the cause, McAllister can help solve the problem.
- Your heating bills are escalating. A steady increase in heating bills, over and above inflationary fuel costs, means a decrease in the efficiency of your furnace. Only an experienced technician can correctly diagnose the cause, and you should call for furnace repair as soon as possible to avoid further potential damage, and get your furnace back to peak efficiency.
We understand how aggravating it is when you discover your furnace has malfunctioned. Unfortunately, most furnace problems occur during the coldest part of the winter when contractors have their heaviest workload. To better serve our customers, we invest heavily in manpower, equipment, tools, training, inventory and vehicles. Every heating repair inquiry is addressed quickly, and we always do our best to work around your busy schedule. Our NATE certified technicians have the skill and experience to quickly locate the cause of the problem and make the required repairs. Since we carry many common parts on our service vehicles, most repairs are completed in a single visit. If you have a critical situation, we provide 24/7 emergency repair service.
24-Hour Emergency Heating Repair in South Jersey
Not all problems are equal, and much of the time a heating system problem can be very distressing. Our team wants you to know you’re totally covered by our 24-hour furnace repair services no matter what time or day! We have trained and equipped NATE-certified technicians on standby at all hours, even on holidays and weekends. That way you’ll always have an expert on hand, and a team you can trust to provide quality repair no matter what.
Furnace Maintenance in Somers Point
Regular furnace maintenance is the best way to preserve the integrity and efficiency of your furnace. Our superior maintenance techniques, combined with nearly 150 years of experience serving South Jersey homeowners, help to maximize your investment and fulfill the obligations of your warranty,while avoiding costly repairs or mid-season breakdowns. McAllister offers a number of comprehensive service plans to suit your needs and your budget. What does our maintenance service provide for you and your South Jersey home? Lots! Maintenance is an ideal way to prevent problems for one, but tune-up services also help to reduce energy consumption and optimize performance. By utilizing our maintenance services you can expect to gain:
- Better energy-efficiency
- Stronger, more reliable home heating
- Lower heating and fuel costs
- Longer furnace and boiler system lifespans
- And more!
Unparalleled Furnace Installation, Maintenance & Repair in South Jersey
When you choose McAllister, you’re making the smartest decision for your system. Our technicians are skilled and experienced heating professionals who can efficiently install a new furnace or repair your existing one. We’ll identify the issue, fix it, and you can get on with your life. If you need emergency service, no worries—our HVAC repair specialists are on call all day, every day, even holidays.